Category archives: City of San Carlos
- As we wrap up the month of March – a time of springtime and showers, as well as school pride and bracket building – I wanted to take a moment to wish some of our peeps the happiest of birthday wishes.
Early in the month, the lovely Jenny celebrated her birthday
Followed by Kim who turned 14!
- If you’ve been reading the Barbara Bell Photography blog for a while now, you may remember it way back when we were on the Blogger platform…and you may remember reading about a sweet rescue dog by the name of Lulu over there.
It was sad news when we heard from our neighbors in San Carlos that Lulu had passed awa[...]
- As this month of love wraps up, I wanted to send an additional birthday wish out to our clients and friends who were born in the month of February. I think Style By Twee said it best when she posted this image on Instagram!
For the first of the birthdays this month, a special shout out to this guy who turned 6 [...]
Does it feel like 2016 flew by? It does, doesn’t it? But then I take a pause and look back over these past 12 months, and realize how full 2016 really was...
Thank you to this family who invited me into their home to photograph the three of them. These three have a joy that was the undercurrent of our [...]
- One of my clients once asked me, "What do you prefer shooting: events or portraits?"
I thought about my answer - at the time and still today - and my favorite session is always the one I am currently working on, no matter if I am shooting or editing or sharing it with others.
Every session - whether an event or a[...]
- Earlier this month, I had the pleasure of photographing my 11th First Communion ceremony at St. Charles Church in San Carlos, California. Capturing this milestone event at our local church is my great pleasure. I see the candid expressions, and I am thrilled to create an image of the pure joy of friends and families [...]
- Before I tell you about this fab family that I had the pleasure of photographing, let me share a little about the how (and why) of Barbara Bell Photography.
My career started as a first grade teacher because I was passionate about teaching children to read. I felt that if I could help someone learn to read, I was g[...]